Customers and potential customers will always be treated with consideration, fairness and respect.
The firm is committed to treating its customers fairly at all times and to providing a quality-driven service that meets the customer’s needs.
All management and staff must apply the following principles whenever engaging with customers or prospective customers...
• Only offer the customer products or services that are suitable for their needs
• Deliver to customers what has been promised
• Deliver a high standard of service before, during and after the point of sale
• Resolve complaints as quickly as possible observing our policy and procedures stated in our complaints process
• Show flexibility, understanding and consideration towards customers
• Be clear, straightforward and honest in all customer dealings
• Uphold the requirements of the Consumer Credit Association Code of Practice.
In addition, management must do everything possible to ensure these principles are upheld by its agents and business partners wherever they operate on our behalf.